Identification of the person in charge
Please note that the personal data you provide are incorporated into a processing of personal data called Customers-Suppliers whose responsibles are CONTENT MARKETING SPAIN SLU with CIF B73946659 and MAKOKIS DIGITAL SL with CIF B05552302, both residing in Avenida Ginés Campos 25, 30840 – Alhama de Murcia, Murcia, Spain: “Interamplify”.
You can contact the person in charge either by telephone at 868080770 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Protection Delegate
There is no data protection delegate in this entity.
In INTERAMPLIFY we treat the information of the interested persons with the following purpose: The purpose is the management of the mercantile relation, so much from an administrative point of view and of fulfillment of fiscal obligations, as from a commercial point of view and of marketing.
In addition, we also process your data for the sending, including by electronic means, of promotional communications about activities, campaigns and initiatives of a similar nature to those you have previously participated in.
The term of conservation of your personal data will be of: Once the contractual relationship or provision of services has ended, the period of conservation of the data will be 6 years in order to comply with legal, fiscal and commercial obligations.
Automated decisions and profiling
Please note that there are no automated decisions including profiling.
Legal Basis for Treatment
The legal basis of the treatment is the execution of a commercial contract, as well as the fulfillment of fiscal and commercial obligations.
Recipients of assignments
Your data may be transferred to the addressees indicated below, for the reasons explained below:
- Suppliers who need access to their data for the provision of services that INTERAMPLIFY has contracted with these suppliers, and with whom INTERAMPLIFY has signed contracts of confidentiality and processing of personal data required by law to protect your privacy.
- Public Administrations: to comply with the legal obligations to which INTERAMPLIFY is subject due to its activity.
- Those transfers to third parties that are necessary to comply with the obligations arising from the campaigns, activities and initiatives in which you voluntarily participate.
If in the future INTERAMPLIFY makes other assignments of personal data, you will be informed accordingly.
There are no international transfers.
In accordance with current legislation you have the following rights:
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request correction or deletion.
- Right to request limitation of your treatment
- Right to object to treatment.
- Right to data portability.
In order to exercise your rights, you must contact the person in charge, requesting the corresponding form for the exercise of the chosen right. Optionally, the interested party may be redirected to the competent Control Authority to obtain additional information about their rights.