One thing is certain: if you’ve made it this far, you’re a link building agency with an insatiable appetite for your link building strategies. Manual work becomes tedious and time-consuming, especially when you have a large number of clients, internationalizing their projects, or when you need to extract detailed reports of all your campaigns, which you don’t always have.
Get comfortable, because today we bring you the recipe for maximizing the benefits of Self Service, the backlinks platform that we have developed and perfected over the years to provide you with a quality service with just a few clicks.
Why other agencies register with Self Service
As previously stated, implementing content, SEO, and link building campaigns in different countries and for different clients is a complex process. It is not easy to spend hours negotiating with publishers. Furthermore, you will have encountered the situation on numerous occasions where techniques that work in one country do not necessarily produce the same results in another. We have been able to develop a workflow that allows us to constantly locate new media and grow thanks to the daily efforts of our Outreach marketing team:
- Have a team of professionals specializing in international strategies working in all countries.
- Having a large network of contacts that is always expanding in search of new opportunities.
- Delegate content creation to native writers who are capable of developing texts in languages tailored to the needs and cultures of the various projects’ target audiences.
This enables agencies that register to work through the Self Service platform to:
- Execute actions designed for each country in a straightforward manner, and carry out link building campaigns in various territories and markets for brands with international interests.
- Track the status of various campaigns in real time and monitor their progress.
- Automate reporting and one-click reporting for your brand or your clients’ brands.
- Connect with active content creators on over 150,000 digital media, websites, and blogs worldwide to save time.
How to register my agency with Self Service
Registering with Interamplify is so simple that it will only take you a minute to complete. When you log in, the first thing you’ll see is a form like the one below:
Registration is completely free and there is no payment required to join our platform. You only need to fill out the required information and select the “Agency” account type.
I’d like to place an order through the platform
After registering, you will be able to access the panel and find the Self Service tab, which will display the following view:
And the moment you were most likely anticipating has arrived. As you can see, it’s a very user-friendly, intuitive dashboard. You can tailor the parameters to the specifics of each of your projects or clients.
The tool allows you to specify your maximum media budget, the country and language in which you want to publish, and the topics relevant to your niche.
You can also specify the traffic and authority metrics that you want the website that will publish your backlinks to provide, such as traffic, Domain Authority, Domain Rating, and Trust Flow. Change them by dragging the cursor across the bar or directly entering the number. The MOZ and Ahrefs scales are used to obtain traffic and authority data.
Of course, you can select the type of link and determine which media accept it. After applying the filters, you will be presented with a list of media on which to publish your backlink, from which you can choose and add to your cart.
And that’s it! Now you just have to wait for the publication, but in the meantime you can track your orders from your dashboard:
To summarize, placing an order is extremely simple:
- Filters should be applied based on your needs. Budget, country, language, metrics, thematic category, and local traffic are all options.
- Select the blogs that best fit your needs and add them to your shopping cart.
- Fill out a summary with the necessary content and backlinks, or upload your own pre-written article. Our managers will get your publication up and running quickly.
If you’re still not convinced, here’s a video of the process in action:
What if the media I’m looking for isn’t available on Interamplify?
If you are willing to publish in a specific media or have access to more websites on a specific topic, you can send us a request with the sites of your choice and the Outreach team will do its best to manage the publication and add it to our network of editors and contributors.
All you have to do is:
- Send us the domain names for the specific sites you require. We will inform you of those in our database and contact the others.
- Tell us what characteristics you’re looking for (country, metrics, theme…) We will locate media that matches the profile you require.
- When our managers have completed the request, we will notify you.
In your Self Service dashboard you will find the “Do you want to add more media?” button. Click on it to proceed with your application.
The following panel will appear, from which you can select the type of request you want to make.
- If you choose the first option, please tell us which domains you want your backlink to be published in so that we can negotiate the publication and do our best to add the media to our board.
- If you select the second option, please describe the type of website you require, as well as its characteristics and theme, so that we can add more media related to that
When you submit your request, one of our Project Managers will process it and respond to you as soon as possible. Once the request is resolved you will receive feedback from your manager.
Advantages of Self Service for my agency
The first thing you should know is that our tool displays far more valuable information than just DR, DA, and traffic. We’ve set it up so that you can see as much information as possible and request more specific data as needed.
If you need to publish content on a specific topic, you have an extensive list that is divided into categories and covers all industries. One feature that distinguishes us is the ability to publish more sensitive or delicate content.
But that’s not all:
- You can use our most innovative, creative and exclusive SEO techniques, which were developed in our SEO Lab and implemented by our experts.
- You can keep track of the status of your publications. You have the option to approve the content before it is published. You can request the changes you consider necessary.
- Make the most of your dashboard filters to locate posts and campaigns, review order history, and generate any reports you require.
- Orders can be organized by project, brand, or customer. Such organization is essential when launching parallel campaigns in multiple countries, particularly when working for different clients or brands.
- Depending on your requirements, you can export a PDF, CSV, or Excel report. Furthermore, you can personalize them with your own logo or name, or you can use Interamplify’s corporate image.
- We do not work with our own websites; instead, all of the websites we offer are high-quality media from native and active publishers in each country.
Remember that you will have a manager from the start to increase traffic, awareness, and trust for your agency or clients, and that you are only a few clicks away from:
- Access Interamplify’s publisher database.
- Manage your campaigns and build quality links.
- Get personalized visual reports.
- Get assistance whenever you require it.
- Increase your online visibility and traffic in SERPs.
It is a solution for agencies, startups, and digital brands looking to expand their presence in new markets. This is how we help our clients achieve their objectives, and it is now something you can offer to yours.
Benefits of using Self Service as a private label
Self Service takes things a step further. One distinguishing feature of our platform that differentiates it from other link building platforms is the potential to use our technology, customize it with your branding, and allow your clients to place orders without leaving your domain.
Your agency’s process is very simple, and you will have almost nothing to worry about. We’ve done it before for other international organizations:
- We work on your domain so that your clients never have to leave the site.
- SAAS. Your domain is linked to our system. You provide us with the link to which you want us to link our platform, such as marca.com/linkbuilding.
- We customize the entire platform to reflect your corporate image.
- Communications and reports are generated with your brand image.
- We handle programming and graphic design. You will not have to put in more effort than necessary to complete these tasks.
As a result, you will reap numerous benefits, but we want to emphasize the following:
- You can choose which commercial margins to add on top of the prices we already offer on the platform.
- You and your clients have access to 150,000 international publishers writing in over 36 languages.
- Your clients will never have to leave your domain to use the platform.
- It aids in brand building, customer loyalty, and providing a more professional image.
For years, we have worked tirelessly to differentiate and improve the services we provide. We have shaped our way of working with our clients into a platform within your agency’s reach, in the purest self-service style so that you can decide which media are appropriate for your brand and help you in your clients’ strategies, or as a white label so that you can customize it and use it within your own website.
If you want to begin this adventure and we can assist you, please contact us.